Due to ongoing expansion plans we are recruiting for a Crew Planner & Logisitics Coordinator.
You will be responsible for the effective utilization of crew resources in compliance with company policy and EASA/TM-CAD regulations. The Coordinator will also support all aspects of crew travel and accommodation, as well as office staff travel arrangements.
The Crew Planner & Logistics Coordinator reports to the Head of OCC.
- Issue rosters for Flight and Cabin as per OM A and company requirements.
- Monitor crew duty times (cumulative) and assist Head of OCC with Weekly and Monthly reports for Auditing.
- Manage all aspects of crew and office staff travel & Expenses Policy, e.g. organize and purchase flight tickets, hotel accommodation, and crew transfers.
- Liaise with internal Department Heads regarding any Company travel.
- Liaise with Office Manager regarding any Company Apartment requirements.
- Keep a record of all purchases and liaise with the finance department.
- Assist Flight Ops and Training in any crew training planning / booking.
- Identify and inform of any travel restrictions that may affect operations or company business.
- Support additional aspects of Travel requirements, as needed. Negotiate trade terms with hotels, Travel agents, or any relevant companies
- Minimum of 2 years of crew planning, specifically crew pairing. rostering, fatigue and leave management, manpower planning.
- Minimum of 2 years of travel coordination experience, with excellent knowledge of computer reservation systems and/or software.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office and Microsoft 365 required.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Proficiency with Fl3xx or related software.
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Clear, positive, and consistent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.